- Can HEPAfan be used on all fans?
- HEPAfan can be used for any household fans (with shaft diameter of 8mm and 30cm wings).
Whether or not the HEPAfan can be installed depends on the size of your fan, so please check the size in advance.
- Why doesn’t wind come out from the fan?
- Please remove the fan blades and install the HEPAfan to purify the air.
The HEPAfan sucks up air in the front and rear of fan using centrifugal force and discharges the air to the side,
so no wind comes out from the front.
- Can the filter be washed and reused if it gets dirty?
- The filter may not work properly if it comes in contact with water.
HEPAfan is a consumable, so please purchase a new HEPAfan to replace the old one instead of replacing the filter
- How long is the replacement cycle?
- It depends on the environment where it is used, but we recommend replacing after 4-6 months.
Since you can check the pollution level of the filter with your own eyes, you can determine when to replace HEPAfan.
- What is the ideal size of a room to use HEPAfan?
- It is most effective in a room about 10.2㎡, but can be used in spaces up to 26.5㎡.
- Is there a difference in the effects depending on the rotational speed or strength of the fan?
- Yes, it collects dust and purifies air more effectively when its rotational speed or intensity is strong.
- Does it filter pet fur?
- Yes, since HEPAfan can also filter ultra-fine particles, it filters out fur and dead skin cells falling from your pet’s body.
- Can HEPAfan be used in industrial fans?
- Since HEPAfan is suitable for household fans, it cannot be used in large industrial fans.
- Does HEPAfan have a good air purifying effect despite its low price?
- HEPAfan is the world’s first product of its kind produced in Korea and acquired patents and various certifications for its functions.
Despite its low price, HEPAfan is a product whose effect has been suffciently proven through many patents and certifications.